Chad D. Thiel
Chad Thiel is the national Client Group Lead for the Private Client Services practice at Andersen Tax and the Office Managing Director for the firm’s Orange County office. He has over 20 years of experience serving a wide variety of high net worth families and their related corporate, partnership, trust and charitable entities. Chad’s service specializations include:
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Partnership and S corporation income tax and structuring
- Multi-state, multi-tiered pass-through operating entities
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Wealth transfer techniques
- Buy/sell agreement planning and structuring
Chad’s primary focus is advising closely-held business owners, entrepreneurs and wealthy family groups in all areas of income, gift and estate taxation. He has extensive experience providing clients with sophisticated advice and creative solutions to achieve their goals.
Before joining Andersen Tax, Chad was a Partner with McGladrey where he served as the West Region Leader for Family Wealth Services. Prior to McGladrey, Chad worked for EY.