Now more than ever, a key component of financial management is the presence of an objective, independent voice that understands your needs and your vision, all while maintaining a holistic view of your current financial situation. Andersen Tax is truly a fee-only tax and financial planner; we do not sell any investment or insurance products nor earn commissions. Our investment consultants, therefore, can provide a candid assessment of the performance of your portfolio and determine whether or not it is supporting your financial strategies.
Frequently, our clients ask us to sit alongside them and collaborate with them to make effective, informed choices that reflect their unique financial and investment goals. Our independence gives us a broad perspective on the various players in the market, but can give you confidence in our assessment, knowing that your success is our success. With no vested interest in the choices we present to you, or in the ultimate decisions you make, you can feel secure with the knowledge that our advice is coming from an entirely objective and independent source.
There are three components of our investment consulting services that can be offered together or independent of one another:
- Establishment of an investment policy statement
- Selection of managers and a custodian for one or more segments of the portfolio allocation
- Ongoing monitoring and performance reporting
In addition, we are often asked to perform special projects, such as:
- Consulting on the advantages/disadvantages of derivative products and strategies, including cost, structure and tax treatment
- Advising the investment personnel about due diligence processes and procedures