Andersen Tax provides a full array of comprehensive and objective tax and financial counseling services to executives of public and private companies. As an independent firm, unaffiliated with any financial institution or audit practice, Andersen Tax is not subject to conflict-of-interest or regulatory restraints. Andersen Tax professionals recognize the challenge executives face in trying to focus their attention on company business, while ensuring they are making sound personal financial decisions to attain their own long-term financial goals. Our clients return to us year after year because their financial goals are our priority.
We provide a full spectrum of tax and financial consulting services to executives, including:
- High quality income tax compliance services
- Proactive identification tax planning opportunities
- Review and optimization of compensation and benefits
- Coordination of tax and financial strategies
- Retirement planning
- Preparation of cash-flow projections and life plans
- Implement effective estate and wealth management plans
- International tax and estate planning for expatriate U.S. citizens and foreign nationals
- Family office and private accounting services
- Insurance planning and risk management, including split-dollar arrangements
- Investment planning, including diversification strategies, and ongoing investment consulting services
- Tax and financial planning around marital dissolution
Andersen Tax can work with executives individually or as part of a company-sponsored program. Our advisors can also work with your human resource professionals to design a cost-effective program that best meets the needs of you and your company.