Andersen Tax to Host Chicago TEI Event
Tax Executives Institute (TEI) is the preeminent association of in-house tax professionals worldwide. Members are business executives who are responsible for taxation matters on an administrative or policy-making level, or whose work is otherwise primarily concerned with the challenges of business taxation. TEI members are accountants, lawyers, and other corporate and business employees who are responsible for the tax affairs of their employers in an executive, administrative, or managerial capacity.
The Chicago office of Andersen Tax will be hosting the TEI Chicago Chapter event on September 20, 2017. The all-day event will be held at Summit West in Chicago. Andersen Tax presentation topics and speakers include:
- Assessing the Tax Implications of the New GAAP, IFRS Revenue Recognition Standard – Are You Ready? - Mary Duffy and Heather Roush. Panelists - David Freeman, Kevin Kiyan and Dorice Pepin
- Making the Most of Permanent Differences – Research Credits, Section 199 and M&E - Jeff Malo and Dorice Pepin
- Planning for Tax Reform: Practical Strategies for Your Company - Mary Duffy and Brad Rode
- The Top Ten List – Most Popular Accounting Methods - Mary Duffy and Heather Roush
- Reflecting Accounting Method Changes and Tax Legislation on the Financial Statements - Chuck Chubb and Rosa De Luna-Frede
- Transfer Pricing – An Evolving View from a Multi-Jurisdiction Standpoint - Laurie Dicker and Kevin Kiyan
Read More about TEI Chicago.