Catherine C. Iwicki
Catherine Iwicki has over 27 years of tax experience years of domestic and international tax experience serving clients from emerging growth companies to large multinational enterprises. She advises both publicly-held and private businesses in a variety of industries, including software and technology, biotechnology, manufacturing, and on-line retail.
Catherine’s primary tax and business practice areas include :
- Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740), including preparation and review of tax provisions, tax accounting for mergers and acquisitions and foreign operations, analysis of uncertain tax positions, footnote disclosures of tax matters, and tax accounting for equity-based compensation
- Tax compliance services, including full- outsource and review-only engagements
- Tax accounting method reviews and assistance with tax accounting issues in restructuring, acquisition and sale transactions
- Other corporate tax consulting services: transaction cost analyses, earnings and profit studies, and research and experimentation tax credit studies
- Tax controversies
- Tax department outsourcing or co-sourcing
Before joining Andersen Tax, Catherine was with KPMG, and before that she worked in the tax departments at a large public financial institution and a real estate company.
Catherine has authored articles and lectured on accounting for income taxes and compensation and benefit tax matters at various organizations.